Donnerstag, 10. November 2016

Juicery 21


Oh Zurich - How I love your brunch places!!!
The best thing while travelling through California was that everywhere we went, there would always be a cute café or a cool place to go for a good brunch! And it is just amazing that we have the same thing in Zurich as well - a lot of lovely brunch places!

I am not a vegan and I am not the best when it comes to eating healthy all the time. But I have to say that I am a huge fan of that trend (is it still a trend?) and I enjoy going out and having my delicious acai bowls and smoothies! Juicery 21 is a great place to go to for a healthy and good breakfast. It instantly got me into my Venice Beach vibe and I loved it. Friendly people, great minimalistic interior and even better smoothies. And it looks damn fancy too! :-)

Have a great day and enjoy a little healthy something today!



Share:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© things i would die for | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig